Nursery and VPK
Please dress your child in comfortable clothing to ensure their enjoyment of the day. Children should not be afraid to get dirty or messy. Please also dress children appropriately for the changing seasons. We will be going outdoors twice daily barring severely inclement weather. Specifically, in the wintertime, please send your child to school with a sweatshirt. Dressing in layers is helpful as the weather in Jacksonville fluctuates throughout the day.
- All boys should wear a kippah and tzitzit, daily. Boys may wear shorts.
- Girls should wear skirts. No sleeveless shirts will be permitted in the classroom.
FrenchToast.com, Source Code QS5ISAM
Boys: navy pants – long pants only, no shorts.
Girls: Blue plaid skirt
All skirts must cover the knees, even while sitting.
Sweatshirts are permitted in any color.
Footwear: Please note that the footwear guidelines have been developed with children’s safety as the primary goal.
- Light blue or royal blue collared polo shirts with TA logo
- Light blue or royal blue button down shirts with TA logo
- Button down shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Girls must cover their elbows at all times.
PLEASE LABEL YOUR CHILD'S NAME CLEARLY ON ALL ITEMS SENT INTO SCHOOL.
- Only closed shoes may be worn. (No backless – clogs or naot)
- No wheelie sneakers.
- No crocs or flip-flops of any kind.
- Socks must be worn at all times.